The Everpure manufactured 2CB5-K water filter cartridge has been designed to cater for harsh water areas and for installation with some water using appliances. The cartridge and its carbon block technology will deliver one years * supply of clean, clear healthy water at a fraction of the cost of expensive bottled waters.
* The useful life of a filter cartridge is subject to usage, water quality and pressure.
The Everpure 2CB5-K water filter cartridge is typically used as a replacement cartridge for Everpure systems where water quality is harsh and lime scale issues are apparent. It may also be used with coffee machines where scale build up is an issue.
The filter cartridge should only be used in the filtration of disinfected municipal water supplies.
Features & Benefits
- The Everpure 2CB5-K cartridge filters out particles between 1 and 5 microns in size. By way of comparison the diameter of human hair is 75 microns and the human eye cannot see particles less than 30 microns in size.
- Contaminants reduced/removed include sediment, chlorine, bad tastes and odours.
- The filtration process also inhibits limescale build up in water using appliances.
- The cartridge is bayonet style which makes changing the cartridge every 12 months as easy as changing a light bulb.
- The filter process does not remove naturally occurring minerals and salts.
- The Everpure 2CB5-k filter does not remove fluoride.
- Environmentally friendly reducing plastic bottle waste
- Annual capacity the equivalent of 1,890 x 600 ml bottles of water
- Great for drinking, cooking, washing fruit and vegetables, ice, tea and coffee
The Everpure 2CB5-K water filter system and replacement cartridge are certified as follows:
- International NSF Standards 42
- Australian Standards AS/NZS 3497