Important – please note
Please note following for installation of this system
Hose fittings & hex adapter with sealing o-ring
The braided pex hoses and hex adapter (if supplied) are fitted with a sealing o-ring – teflon tape / joining compound is not required for this fitting. Check the fitting to ensure the o-ring is in place and not damaged. Ensure the inlet thread and mounting surface are smooth and clean. O-ring grease may be applied to the o-ring as required. Tighten until the o-ring contacts the surface of the filter head assembly inlet and outlet, then further tightened by 0.5 turns to reach approx 3.5 nm of force to compress the o-ring and effect a seal
Do not use a sealing tape or a joining compound when connecting the hoses and/or adapter to the head assembly.
Maximum water pressure – product warranty
Australian standards call for a maximum water pressure of 500 kPa for plumbing installations. Having water pressure above 500 kPa may damage connected products including water filters and will void the product warranty. If water pressure exceeds 500 kPa a watermark approved pressure limiting valve must be installed at the same time as installing the water filter system.Ok
- Service life/change cartridge: 12 months*
- Working pressure: 10–175psi (70–1200 kPa)
- Temperature: 2–38°C
- Height to allow for cartridge change: 460mm
- Width of filter head/cartridge: 225mm
- Flow rate: up to 8 litres per minute
- Micron rating: 1 micron cyst rated
- Burst pressure exceeds: 3,500 kPa as tested by CSIRO
- Warranty: 10 years
Certified to remove/reduce:
- Sediment and rust particles
- Bad taste and odours
- Cysts including giardia and cryptosporidium
- Does not remove fluoride, natural minerals and salts
Buy Water Filter Systems
& Water Filters Online
Top 7 reasons you need an Inline Water Filter
- Filtered water direct to your tap - no drilling or plumbing
- Convenience - use filtered water for everything! (coffee, ice)
- Easy to install - DIY
- Faster flow (4 x faster)
- Save money - lasts family of four a year!
- Space saver - can fit horizontally or vertically
- Top quality, lifetime guarantee
WHY DRINK FILTERED WATER?
Water … we all have to drink it to survive.
But did you know that filtered drinking water from your tap is the tastiest, safest, healthiest and least expensive way to enjoy your water?
At Water Filters Australia we offer a great tasting, healthy alternative to tap water…
…and an environmentally-friendly, convenient and affordable alternative to bottled water.
Find out why drinking WFA filtered water makes sense on so many levels.
Get your Inline water system shipped free today!
No drilling, no plumber
At WFA we make it easy for you to install, use and change our high quality, independently WaterMark approved water filter systems.
You don’t need a separate tap (but you can have one if you want). You don’t need to drill into your bench. And you don’t need a plumber to change the cartridges. We remind you when you need to change your cartridge. And it’s as easy as changing a lightbulb.
We also make it easy to drink more water, because when water tastes this good, you and your family will want to drink more.
Which is why our water filters are good for your health, your teeth, your waistline, your wallet and the environment.
Ready to fall in love with the taste of water again?
Turn your existing kitchen tap into a 24/7 home water filtration system
It’s easy to see why our WFA Inline filter system is our most popular home water filtration system.
- It does not need a separate dedicated filter tap or require extra holes being drilled into your kitchen bench.
- It can be easily and quickly fitted into any new or existing cold water hose in your kitchen as it simply connects inline between the cold water isolation tap and the kitchen mixer tap.
- It doesn’t require a plumber — you can easily install and change the cartridges yourself.
- It really delivers on speed, with a flow that is up to four times faster than traditional filter systems.
- It fits into your décor — you can retrofit it to any existing tap of your choice.
- It will fit under any sink as the cartridges are small and they can be mounted either vertically or horizontally.
A filter system you can trust to protect the health of your family
We’d love to tell you more!
Still not sure which WFA filter system is the right one for you?
Why not call one of our customer support staff? All our support staff are located right here in our Sydney office and they each look after their own customer base. So not only are you talking to a real person … you’re talking to somebody who knows you. You can check out our FAQ page.
Either way, we’d love to help you to enjoy the convenience and environmental and health benefits of pure filtered water from your kitchen tap … at a price you won’t believe.
Get your Inline water system shipped free today!