There are several types of water filter systems on the market. These include water filter jugs, fridge filtration systems and bench top filters. If you are looking to minimise clutter in your kitchen, your best bet is an undersink filtration system.
You may have a stone benchtop with undermount sink. If water filtration is an afterthought to your kitchen design, chances are you won’t want to be drilling a hole in it for a dedicated water filter tap!
In that case, an inline water filter system with your own choice of tap design may be better.
Fresh filtered water in your new kitchen is a must – if you want it to taste, look and smell better. But choosing the correct water filter system for your family depends on a number of things…
If you’re considering investing in a water filtration system…you’ll want to make sure that you choose the best water filter for your needs.
To help with the process, we’ve come up with five key questions to ask yourself…
1. How much money do I want to spend?
2. How much bench space do I have?
3. How much water pressure do I require? For example, do I need a fast flow rate because I’m using filtered water for other things, like washing vegetables?
4. What am I going to do with filtered water? Am I going to just drink it or use it for hot drinks and cooking?
5. The size of my family – How many people are going to use it?
If you require fast flowing water for all your family’s kitchen needs and want to minimise bench clutter, then an undersink option is best. With our Inline System, there’s no need for a dedicated tap. You just use your existing tap and the system fits neatly under your bench top.
You can install our Inline Water Filter under your sink both horizontally and vertically to maximise your cupboard space.
For a step by step guide to installing your new inline system, check out this video.
Want to buy a new water filter system? Browse our online store today.
Read more water filter systems articles.